We just finished this beautiful home remodel. The homeowners decided to keep their Katy home and give the home a major face lift. However upon the home inspection, we had to inform them that the home had foundation issues. Therefore, the homeowners decided to do the following as depicted in this blogs pictures:
1) We leveled the foundation
2) We removed the old worn MDS Siding from the home
3) We rewrapped the home in order to make the home more energy efficient
4) We installed new James Hardiplank Siding and painted the home
5) We upgraded the front door and installed cedar wood over the garage door
I hope you enjoyed this blog. I am very proud of this remodel.